Developing High-Performing Teams
Leading people is a challenging task. Strategy and remuneration policy are important. However, your daily interaction and communication with your team members is key to their engagement, development, performance and results. This training will equip you with all communication strategies and tools you need to better lead and manage your team members and their performance. You will learn best practices for dealing with the most challenging and difficult communication situations in your every day life as a manager and team leader. As a result, you will be much more confident and skillful at communicating, influencing and interacting with team members, bosses and peers.
Key questions we will answer
- Why do we need leaders?
- What does it mean to develop people?
- What is the most effective way to motivate someone for a goal?
- How to enhance the proactivity and initiative of the team members?
- What motivates people?
- Can the manager motivate people?
- What engages people with the goals of the team and the company?
- What do people expect from their leader?
- What is the difference between a motivated and an engaged member of the team?
- How to motivate myself?
- How to help others motivate themselves?
- How to lead a motivating and persuasive discussion?
- How to successfully influence upwards?
- What is the stronguest motivator?
- How do people change behaviour?
- How to improve performance?
- How to motivate with negative feedback?
- How to control results?
- How to diagnose bad results?
- How to give feedback on delicate topics?
- How to handle aggression, resistance and passivity?
- How to handle conflict situations?
- How to lead an effective team meeting?
The tools you will learn and practice
- Techniques and best practices for self-motivation
- The latest tools for managing personal energy
- Self-awareness for developing the mentality of a successful manager and team leader
- Coaching tools for managers
- Principles for a motivating and persuasive discussion
- The best tool to increase one’s engagement and initiative
- Negotiation and persuasion principles
- Tools to diagnose bad results
- Best practices for a motivating negative feedback
- Moderator and mediator principles and best practices
- Conflict resolution tools
- Best practices for dealing with aggression, negativity, resistance and passivity
- Storytelling for leaders
The program is exceptionally practical – it’s entirely based on simulations, role plays, best practices, real cases from participants practice, feedback and analysis. The tools in the program are based on the latest research and best practices in leadership, coaching, social psychology and neuroscience.
The training is interval and spread over 6 to 12 months. In the period between training days participants practice the new knowledge and skills on the job. They also work individually or in groups on specially designed exercises, assignments, self-assessments and personal challenges, which enhance their self-awareness, skill building and confidence in between the intensive training days. There are also individual or team coaching sessions with the trainers who support participants in their practice and development.
See what people say about the Program
- I’ve worked in the company for 10 years and have attended different trainings from various specialized companies. For the first time I met such a high professional level in every aspect – quality, style, approach, training materials, atmosphere, catering. This is a world-class program and covers all requirements for a high-class training. I am for the first time attending a training where I cannot think of anything that could be better.
- This is an exceptional training that changed my perspective on management and leadership. I have now additional management tools and techniques that lead to better personal and team performance.
- The training is extremely well organized and result-oriented. The topics are well selected and demonstrated with concrete examples. Role plays are adequate and well balanced in time. This is one of the most useful trainings I’ve attended. Every manager will benefit from attending this program.
- This training is the most useful and pleasant in my 12-year experience in the company.
- The best training I’ve ever been to.
- Exceptional benefits and results from this training.
- Exceptionally useful, well-structured and very interesting training.
- The most memorable and useful training I’ve ever attended.